Invest in Idaho
Idaho's vigorous business climate and economic vitality make it an ideal state to invest in. Department of Commerce investment specialists are ready to connect you with industry and community leaders, and provide you with market research on the best business opportunities in Idaho. Through strong relationships with state, municipal, and county economic development organizations, we can facilitate access to key businesses and government decision makers. We also collaborate with a variety of non-profit organizations to provide consulting expertise on market and strategic planning for those looking to invest in the Gem State. Here are just a few of the many great reasons Idaho is the right home for your investment:
- Idaho is strategically located to provide ready access to global markets, and firms seeking to expand business to the western United States.
- There are valuable business resources available to assist investors.
- Idaho has a strong, motivated workforce.
- Our decidedly pro-business environment, reflected in financial incentives, business tax credit programs and industrial revenue bonds, are designed to enhance overall profitability for companies and investors.
- Investors will find many attractive sectors for investment.
We encourage you to learn more about why Idaho should be your choice for investment! Contact the Department of Commerce today for additional information on investment opportunities in Idaho.
Foreign Investment Promotion
The Idaho Department of Commerce promotes trade between Idaho businesses and global companies through many services including (FDI) foreign direct investment. FDI activities may include joint ventures between international and Idaho companies, those companies investing in Idaho companies, or companies building manufacturing facilities in Idaho.
Taiwan Venture Capital Association